Angela heads up the Bristol Office Employment Department and has over 20 years’ experience within the legal profession, with an expertise in Employment law.
Angela prides herself on getting to know clients, so she truly understands their unique business needs and their particular employment requirements. She provides practical, focused and no nonsense advice.
Angela acts for SMEs, national and international companies, undertaking all aspects of employment work, both contentious and non-contentious. She has also acted for charities and various institutions within the education sector.
She also represents individuals and has acted for various high-profile clients such as doctors, consultants, QC’s and senior executives.
Examples of Angela’s recent cases include:
- Representing a Senior Barrister in an employment litigation claim
- Representing an international company at a 10-day Employment Tribunal hearing
- Acting for numerous senior executives and securing high-value settlements
- Representing a whistle-blower employee which resulted in a 22-day contested Tribunal hearing.
- Advising various organisations on large scale business restructures.
Angela provides her clients with honesty, transparency and trust, with the ability to cut through complex legal situations to find an effective commercial outcome.